What is Triphala from Savesta?
Triphala from Savesta is an effective Ayurvedic formulation helpful in proper Digestion and Detoxification. Triphala is a natural herbal compound consisting three medicinal herbs namely Indian Gooseberry, Chebulic Myrobalan and Bellirica Myrobalan. Triphala is a complete body cleanser. It not only helps to detoxify and cleanse the colon, but also purifies the blood and removes toxins from the liver. Other cleansing benefits of Triphala include reducing some forms of cholesterol (serum cholesterol), and reduces high blood pressure.
Savesta Triphala - Effective Ayurvedic Remedy for proper Digestion & Detoxification
Triphala from Savesta is considered as gentle laxative, Triphala is used to stimulate digestive health, improve liver and gallbladder function, boost immunity, ease inflammation, and manage chronic conditions like asthma. It's also commonly found in supplements that claim to detox or cleanse digestive system. Triphala possess anti-bacterial, anti-cancer and anti-allergic properties. It is used to lower the blood pressure. It reduces the serum cholesterol and also acts as a natural colon cleanser and helps to reduce the lipid level in the body.
1 capsule, thrice a day or as directed by your physician.
Triphala from Savesta is not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
No major side effects have been reported in medical journals.
Benefits of Tribulus from Savesta:
- Triphala from Savesta is the best natural remedy for proper digestion
- Triphala from Savesta helps in detoxification of body
- Triphala from Savesta has anti-bacterial, anti-cancer and anti-allergic properties
- Triphala from Savesta boosts immunity
- Triphala from Savesta cleanses the colon
- Triphala from Savesta reduces cholesterol levels in the blood
- Triphala from Savesta maintains normal blood pressure
- Triphala from Savesta removes toxins from liver thus maintaining healthy liver function
|Special Price||<span class="price">$25.00</span>|